Here at Cima Health and Aesthetics at Cima Health, we understand that eczema and psoriasis can be life-altering, chronic skin conditions. They can affect your self-image as well as your skin. That’s why we work together to offer the best eczema treatments and psoriasis treatments. Our goal is to offer you restorative, lifelong solutions. We don’t prescribe medications–we help you naturally and holistically with a range of recommended lifestyle changes and skincare treatments. If you’re looking for new ways to treat your eczema or psoriasis, keep reading to learn more.
How Our Functional Medicine Team Can Help
Our functional medicine doctors can get to the root cause and treat these skin conditions internally. The traditional view is that eczema and psoriasis will worse over time and the conditions cannot be reversed. We respectfully disagree.
We take a more holistic, integrative approach to treating you. You are more than your skin condition.We work with you to identify the root cause(s) of your symptoms and help treat those underlying conditions. This can help reduce the appearance of eczema and psoriasis as well as reduce flareups.
Potential underlying causes may include:
- Leaky Gut
- Inflammatory Diet/Allergies/Food Sensitivities
- Toxins Including Heavy Metals
We’ll run a comprehensive blood chemistry analysis to identify toxic overload, signs of infection or inflammation, nutrient deficiencies, and more. Here at Cima Health, we utilize a variety of advanced testing as well as cutting-edge treatments to heal gut problems, eliminate infections, reduce the toxic load on the body, and reduce your overall stress.
We may recommend nutritional and lifestyle changes, offer suggestions on stress reduction, and more to help your body heal itself.
Take our Toxic Load Quiz to learn more about your body and how toxins affect you.
Eczema and Psoriasis Treatment with Aesthetics at Cima Health
Our team of aestheticians can provide skin treatments that help reduce the appearance of eczema and psoriasis. We work hand-in-hand with the functional medicine team to provide you with a comprehensive plan of care.
Some of your treatment options with Aesthetics at Cima Health include:
- DMK Enzyme Therapy: DMK enzyme therapy is a versatile skin rejuvenation treatment involving cleansing, exfoliating, andrebuilding. It stimulates cellular turnover to take your skin from reactive to actively healthy. You might need ongoing treatments to achieve and maintain results.
- IPL/Photofacial: The IPL Photofacial is a proven treatment to reduce the appearance of eczema and psoriasis. IPL light therapy uses targeted intense pulsed light to reduce inflammation and discoloration associated with these skin conditions.
- Celluma LED: Celluma LED light therapy is another innovative treatment for eczema and psoriasis. The wave lengths used in Celluma red light therapy devices are proven to be therapeutic and the red and near-infrared are great at decreasing inflammation. They also increase micro-circulation and cause vasodilation which can result in healthier tissue as it brings more oxygenated and nutrient-rich blood into the area
- Laser Genesis: As the name implies,Laser Genesis is a laser treatment for eczema and psoriasis. Studies show the Nd:YAG laser effectively reduces inflammation, redness, and itching in the majority of plaque psoriasis patients as well as eczema patients. As part of a comprehensive plan of care, your aesthetician may also recommend using medical-grade skincare products especially designed for sensitive skin.
Schedule a Consultation
If you’re looking for new ways to tame your eczema or psoriasis, we understand. Schedule a skin care consultation today to see what the possibilities are. And you’re in experienced hands when you visit Aesthetics at Cima Health.
From the initial consultation to the treatment room, we offer the highest quality skincare and laser services, individualized to your needs. We are more than clinicians; we understand how hard it can be to carve out time for yourself to look and feel your best. We help you make the most of your time by offering the best range of treatments.
Book an appointment today.